1. 3-5 years of sales experience in related industries, medical equipment sales experience, and medical channels.
2. Strong ability to withstand pressure, good analytical ability and problem-solving ability.
3. Excellent communication and coordination ability and execution ability.
1. Develop and implement sales plans for distribution channels/distributors, develop new businesses and opportunities, and maintain existing customers;
2. Actively manage the relationship with designated dealers to ensure consistency with the company's goals;
3. Provide necessary support and information to distributors to promote their sales performance;
4. Use sales tools and applications to accurately predict sales and growth opportunities in the designated area;
5. Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts to ensure the continuous flow of information between channels/distributors and the company;
6. Maintain awareness of the activities and development of competitors, collect and provide information to the company.